2012年1月3日星期二

Hairstyle

Here I thought it was long hair.To have hair.I see women with long hair all the magazines, catalogs, on the slopes, and I think long hair all over my apartment because I went to his.So I was shocked to discover a little, that the short pixie haircut - especially Emma Watson's hair - cut your hair the most influential of the year 2011.Justin Bieber earned the honor for the guys, but we will not get into this yet.Watson, is 21 years.Young.Beautiful.It is not yet a mother.But this hairstyle ...it is that you call a hair cut completely mum.It's short, simple style seems to be out of the way to the hands Grabby child.And we all know mom hairstyles that are spoken and gentle on the side of the mouth.When she is a mother now, and it has cut this terrible mother.GASP!But the Harry Potter star is to help mothers seem even cooler than we already know all the mothers who we are.It is simple-hair-dedly with our cool mother-ification cred.Look Help, I'm not about to go out and cut to 12 inches, or something to get the look, I see absolutely horrible because I think with this kind "toto do so that I may be too long, all the hairs that remain are to be decorating my ground. But I'm pretty proud of Mom. Mothers are people too cool, you know ... uh ... Little Miss and Misternot chiseled mid-twenties whippersnapper thinks whoever, that we are all lame. We have tattoos. We define what are mom jeans. Some of us even enjoy a beer or two occasionally. We are human, you know. We have feelings. And our feelings areif we cut our hair short. It's not cool to have a few short hair.With gel, it would be. I bet that got women look like this. But it is surely better to say, to make me look Emma Watson,as for me looks like Justin Bieber. Especially for a mother. Well, that would be weird.

没有评论:

发表评论